- This post contains affiliate links. Read more here.
- Not a substitute for professional veterinary help.
You’ve probably heard the term “gut health” before. And if you’ve heard that you’ve also probably heard that probiotics are good for you. But did you know that probiotics are also good for dogs? In fact, canine-friendly probiotics are available as supplements, as part of dog food formulas, as dog chews, and as capsules. Some of the most popular and best-reviewed dog probiotics include:
- Purina Pro Plan Nutritional Dog Supplement
- Zesty Paws Probiotic Bites
- Vetri-Science Mega Probiotic Dog & Cat Supplement
- Deley Naturals Grain-Free Probiotic Soft Chews
For more detail on the wide world of pet probiotics, including a top veterinarian’s point of view, read on.